Sunday, January 20, 2008

KLCC

KLCC Website


KLCC is a self-contained, city within a city. The integrated mixed-use development provides more than 1.67 million sq.
metres (18 million sq. feet) of commercial, retail, hotel, convention, residential and entertainment facilities.

-Design-

It's fine with the banner design with beautiful picture and make a bit flash for it, but the logo is sort of missing, or I can say hiding. It's not visible enough to let the user clear that which site they are now. The placement for the main navigation bar is not pretty good, since the font is not very big, and all in small capital letter, they still place it on the corner, it doesn't really make the navigation stands out. The colour they used for the main colour on the background of the information, which is different in different pages, don't really think it's suitable and I'll wondering why suddenly this colour and so on. It don't really match the logo well. I can see more than 3 fonts in 1 pages, it's kinda messy and not consistent.

-Information Design-

I cannot see much of the design on the information part, it just simply links and contact and texts inside describing some about it. Whatever category I have chosen, there are only names and telephone number typed and that's it. I will wonder what is it and do I have to visit all the links one by one without any picture to look at? And even they have thumbnails for some links, but it is not clickable, and I have to carefully go the the tiny texts as for the links to click inside. I can say this site is not very user friendly as I thought, since KLCC is a big city in kuala lumpur, and also Malaysia.

No comments: