Monday, October 22, 2007

Before & After

Before

Okay..for this I didn't actually fixed on any layout...
my problem is the image treatment and quality...
and so on....









After

After that I try to redesign every single elements which applied in my design. I used it for my background treatment and also my tattoo design.

I know it look kinda messy, so...I really need help/comments on this of how to improve. Since I'm using only black & white (except logo) for my entire design, so it's quite challenging on the arrangement of the background elements.

I try to use another image instead of the previous 1, and try to make it smaller.

For my profile's portrait, just temporary I think because I really need some time to montage if have to make myself look like the lady inside.







I know there'r still many problems so I really need feedback. Thanks.

1 comment:

Izen New said...

Compare to your "before" version, your "after" has shown improvement.

However there are rooms for improvement. For example your home page with only "welcome". Why not you add in more content, may a slogon or GIF animation